目前分類:One Direction (8)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

   

 

[Zayn]

She's been my queen

從我們16歲那年開始
Since we were sixteen

她就成為我心中唯一的皇后
We want the same things,

我們的喜好相同
We dream the same dreams,

連懷抱的夢想也一致
Alright (alright)

我們就是這麼相像

I got it all

我此生再無遺憾
'Cause she is the one

因為我遇見了她 我的真命天女
Her mum calls me 'love',

她的媽媽總管我叫"親愛的"
Her dad calls me 'son',

她的爸爸把我當親兒子對待
Alright (alright)

我們就是這麼親密

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

Going out tonight

今晚我們去兜了一圈

Changes into something red

把世界染成奪目的紅色

Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress

但她媽媽從不喜歡那樣的裙子

Everything she never had she's showing off

那些她不曾真正擁有的成就 她母親總四處誇耀


Driving too fast

我們開著車在路上狂飆

Moon is breaking through her hair

月光在她的髮間閃耀

She said it was something that she won't forget

她說這種奔馳的感覺她永遠也忘不了

Having no regrets is all that she really wants

她唯一奢求的 不過只是這種毫無後悔

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 

[Niall]

I figured it out.

我終於想通了

I figured it out from black and white.

我終於從黑白之中想通了

Seconds and hours.

每一秒 每一刻

Maybe they had to take some time.

也許他們也需要一些時間 

 

[Liam]

I know how it goes.

我明白這是怎麼回事

I know how it goes from wrong and right.

我從對錯之中明白這是怎麼回事

Silence and sound.

沉默和吵雜

Did they ever hold each other tight like us?

它們有像我們一樣緊抱住對方過嗎?

Did they ever fight like us?

它們有像我們一樣為愛爭取過嗎? 

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

[Liam]
You're insecure, Don't know what for,

妳是危險人物 不知道為什麼
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

妳踏出那扇門時還回頭望了一眼
Don't need make-up, To cover up,

不需要化妝去掩飾
Being the way that you are is enough,

做你自己就足夠了

[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,

這裡的所有人都看的出來
Everyone else but you,

除了妳以外

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

[Liam]

Hey girl I'm waiting on yah, I'm waiting on yah.

嘿 女孩 我在等待 我在等待
Come on and let me sneak you out.

來吧 讓我帶妳偷溜出去
And have a celebration, a celebration.

慶祝狂歡 慶祝狂歡
The music up the window's down.

打開音樂 關上窗戶


[Zayn]
Yeah, we'll be doing what we do.

耶 我們會做我們自己
Just pretending that we're cool.

只要假裝我們很酷
And we know it too (know it too).

而我們清楚得很(清楚的很)
Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do.

耶 我們會繼續做我們自己
Just pretending that we're cool so tonight.

只要假裝我們很酷 所以今晚

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

[Harry]

Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it

也許是因為她走路的方式 她直直闖進我的心偷走了它
Through the doors and past the guards, just like she already own it

穿越我的心門 躲過我心房外的保鑣 好像她早就已經擁有它

[Zayn]

I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams
我說 妳能把我的心還我嗎? 她說 你別作夢了!

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 

 

 

[Zayn]

She's been my queen

從我們16歲那年開始
Since we were sixteen

她就成為我心中唯一的皇后
We want the same things,

我們的喜好相同
We dream the same dreams,

連懷抱的夢想也一致
Alright (alright)

我們就是這麼相像

I got it all

我此生再無遺憾
'Cause she is the one

因為我遇見了她 我的真命天女
Her mum calls me 'love',

她的媽媽總管我叫"親愛的"
Her dad calls me 'son',

她的爸爸把我當親兒子對待
Alright (alright)

我們就是這麼親密

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

[Harry]

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

寫在這些牆上的字 是我無法解釋的故事

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

我敞開我的心門 但它已經空蕩的懸在這好久了

 

[Liam]

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

她告訴我到了早晨 她打從骨子裡不再對我有相同的感覺

It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

在我看來 等我過世以後 這些字會被刻在我的墓碑上

 

[Zayn]

And I'll be gone gone tonight

今晚我就會離開

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

我腳底下的地面似乎裂了個大開口

The way that I been holdin' on too tight

我一直以來都抓的太緊

With nothing in between

但其實我甚麼也沒抓到

 

文章標籤

蠟筆 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()